MXWendler Mediaservers offer an impressing range of features and built-in functions needed in professional video and event setups:
- Mature and innovative keystone correction
- Remarkeable screens, building facades, temporary and movable projection surfaces keep a considerable potential for creative projection design. Our innovate output keystone correction engine with multipoint, curves, masks and animations will help you using it.
- Full support for LED Screens
- MXWendler mediaservers support LED control through DVI and e:cue Programmer. We take care of pixel exact rendering. We even developed special automatic output feedback controls that prevent accidential overilluminating of stages lit by LDE.
- Image sequences as a video medium
- Image sequences are the pros choice. Ultimate quality, processible per section and completely platform independent. We add built-in slow motion and panorame functionality, perfect for animated backgrounds.
- Video with Alpha-Channel
- Videoclips are rendered including their alpha channel and enable fantatstic text animations an glow effects - professional broadcast quality in realtime on stage.
- ASIO Audio / Surround Sound and Cascading Audio Fades
- Using the professional interface ASIO ( Core Audio when using Mac ) 64 and more output channels are available. Echa clips audio output ( stereo and 5.1 ) can be routed to any output channel.
- Cascading Audio Fade Mixer takes care that only things that can be seen can be heard, too, no matter who ( Mouse, DMX, Midi ) is controlling where ( Start a clip, move main fader )
- Live Cameras with low latency.
- Compatible with most common cameras and grabbers. Using certain oversampling techniques latencies down to 3 frames are possible.
- Using framegrabbers DVI/VGA/HDMI input up to HD resolutions is possible. The media server becomes a full scale video processor an presentation system.
- More than 100 live realtime effects
- From ASCII mode to color correction: fastest realtime effects in highest quality ensure that your visuals can be adapted in seconds. No time consuming render stages are needed any more.
- Drenkelfort Eventdriver AV Compatible
- Combinig the best tools: the Drenkelfort Eventdriver AV is the most common tool for audio playout. A MXWendler mediaserver is completely controllable from a Eventdriver AV playlist through an IP connection - even a video feedback to the control system is possible.
- DMX, Artnet, Midi, OSC, Wii Remote, IPad & Android
- Every cue, every command, every action is externally controllable. Of course we support all standard interfaces like DMX, MIDI and Artnet, but modern and popular protcol like OSC, too.
- Pooling via time synchronisation
- A pool of MXWendler systems allows to synchronize itself by connecting them with a simple network. The system with the lowest IP adress will become time master. Using this sync technique a whole pool of distributed systems can generate a large image.
- You can arrange all visuals compositings including effects and animations in a playlist. A playlist is not a trivial timeline, it supports complete sequences like "wait at the last frame, then fade into an image then fade then wait then fade into the next clip", tasks that are very common when working with real actors on stages.
- Highest performance and quality using modern hardware
- MXWendler uses the hardware in an optimal way: all videos and graphics are calculated by the GPU. Multithreading is consequentlly used, disk access is coordinated and streamlined. The resulting system is a stunning combination of performance and versatility.
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer, Expressions and Feedback
- As a VJ, as a visual engineer and entertainer you have to experience this combination yourself: filling a complete evening with a single picture? No problem with the generative power of the unique combination of audio analysis, expressions and a feedback.
- There is more:
- trigger events
- send commands
- play sequences
- create screenshots
- Motorfader support
- Behringen midi motorfader ( and others ) adapt to layer changes.
- Video recording
- Record video output into any format
- Stream compositing results ints streaming und recording tools
- Using a virtual camera MXWendler is compatible to any ohter software or systems that can open a live camera under Windows
- Jitter/MaxMSP connectivity
- Latency-free reading of Max/MSP Jitter results through a shared memory connection
- Open Source Plugin Interface
- Read, write and develop your own effects
- SDI Output
- Output to SDI using Decklink or NVidia hardware.
- domeprojection Support